In this article I am gonna tell you that how can you add Table Of Content in your Blog Post. In WordPress there are many plugins avaliable and using that you can easily add Table Of Content but , in Blogger you don’t get any plugins and you have to do it manually. But you don’t need to worry . Just follow some really easy and simple steps and you can easily add Table of Content in your Blogger posts..First we will know what Table Of Content is.
What is Table of Content ?
Table of Content is a list of topic and subtopics you cover in your post. Usually its found in starting of a post. If you will click any topic there , it will take you to that specific topic or sub-topic.
Why Table Of Content is important ?
Table of Content is important because it usually covers the topics used in your Article. If you will use Table of Content , your post can also rank on Google Featured Snippets.
How to add Table of Content ?
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard > Theme > Edit HTML.
2. Press CTRL+F and search for </Head>
3. Then copy the code given below and paste above the </Head> Tag.
4. Press CTRL+F and search for
5. Now search for data:post.body and replace with this code given below. Just copy it.
6. Click on Save Theme.
How to show In a Blog Post ?
1. Choose the location where you want to add Table Of Content